The following is recent activity of the Manistee County Sheriff’s Office:
Monday, Jan. 16, 2017:
– 1:23 p.m., fraud, Manistee Township.
– 6:11 p.m., retail fraud.
Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017:
– 8:27 a.m., semi truck crash, no injuries.
– Propane truck rollover.
– 8:51 a.m., breaking and entering.
– 6 p.m., minor in possession of alcohol (MIP), Cleon Township.
– 8:15 p.m., dead on arrival, Onekama Township.
– 9:19 p.m., vehicle crash involving an injury, Springdale Township.
– Vehicle crash involving an injury, Norman Township.
– Suspicious situation, Norman Township.
This story is copyrighted © 2017 by Media Group 31, LLC and may not be reproduced without its expressed written consent. Please see Use Terms on this page for more details.